Purchase Funding / Trade Finance
Suppliers, especially those overseas, often don’t give credit terms meaning you have to pay for your finished or unfinished goods when they dispatch to you, leaving you out of pocket whilst the goods are in transit.
With our trade finance facility we can pay your supplier direct, on your behalf, in the agreed currency. Then if required, add a factoring facility to assist with the invoice stage of the process.
- Finance facility of up to £3 million for supplier payments
- Payment of up to 100% of the purchase price
- Funding is available with or without end customer purchase orders
- Pay, on your behalf, the cost of shipping, VAT and import duty to ensure goods clear customs in good time
How does purchase funding work?
All you need to do is…
1. Source goods from your supplier whether they be UK-based or overseas
2. Your supplier invoices you and requests payment at the point in time when they will ship you the goods
3. The lender makes full payment to your supplier at point of shipping and on receipt of agreed documentation
4. You take delivery of the goods and re-pay the funding within 90 days of the start of the funding
5. Additionally, funders can provide funding support for transportation costs as well as VAT and Duty. Also the goods need never come to the UK if your supplier and customer are both overseas.
How will purchase funding benefit your business?
- Get the goods when you need them to full new and large orders
- Avoid the need to ask for credit terms and negotiate better prices and contract terms with suppliers
- Work with suppliers wherever they are in the world
- Funding for goods not passing through the UK, transported directly from overseas suppliers to overseas customers
We can also provide a letter of credit, which guarantees payment and can help you avoid having to pay a deposit when you place an order.