IT finance is a unique funding facility aimed at businesses that provide hardware and software solutions, as well as value-added services through staged payments and on-going contracts.
With many lenders reluctant to finance the staged payments and on-going contractual elements of the industry, we have links to the lenders with intimate experience of the industry allowing them to fund your business efficiently and confidently.
How does IT finance work?
All you need to do is…
1. Raise an invoice as usual
2. Send a copy of the Invoice and supporting documentation to the finance company
3. The funder will then confidentially verify the invoice
4. You will be paid up to 90% of the money tied up in the invoice within 24 hours
5. Once your customer pays, you receive the remaining amount minus some fees
How will IT finance benefit your business?
• Guaranteed working capital means you’ll be able to counteract low levels of supplier credit from IT distributors, giving more opportunities to fulfil new business
• You can offer extended payment terms to certain customers if needed because you have guaranteed cash flow
• You can free up your time by letting the funder take care of credit control and manage your sales ledger
• The funder both collects and allocate your clients’ payments
• You can add Bad Debt Protection to your finance package and have peace of mind that you’ll get paid should customers become insolvent or are unable to pay
• Your customers don’t need to know that you are using a funding solution – it can be offered confidentially, so that you maintain your existing relationship
• You will be allocated your very own individual point of contact who can supplement all aspects of your facility
• You will stay in control of your finances via live online account information which is always accessible