Invoice discounting is one of the two main types of invoice finance. If you want to continue collecting payment from your customers, but would like funding support, then invoice discounting is ideal.
With invoice discounting, you continue to collect your own payments, but can potentially benefit from up to 90% funding against your outstanding invoices.
We know that particular industries have particular invoice finance needs. This product can be tailored to suit and amalgamated into your businesses operation with minimal disruption.
How does invoice discounting work?
All you need to do is…
1. Raise an invoice as usual
2. Assign the invoice value, invoice batch or bulk daybook value
3. You will be paid up to 90% of the money tied up in the invoice within 24 hours
4. You continue to chase payment of the invoice
5. Once your customer pays, you receive the remaining amount minus some fees
How will invoice discounting benefit your business?
• You’ll get instant funding – up to 90% of your outstanding invoices within 24 hours, taking away the worry of late payment
• You chase your invoices yourself so you always know when they are going to be paid and when there are problems looming with particular customers
• You can keep the relationship completely confidential so your customers don’t know you are utilising a finance facility
• You get funds much faster so you can run and grow your business by buying the goods you need to fulfil the latest order you’ve received
• You can offer extended payment terms to certain customers if needed because you have guaranteed cash flow
• You can add Bad Debt Protection to your finance package and have peace of mind that you’ll get paid should customers become insolvent or are unable to pay
• You’ll be allocated your very own individual point of contact who can supplement all aspects of your facility
• You’ll stay in control of your finances via live online account information which is always accessible
Confidential invoice discounting
If you run a business, you’ll know there’s nothing worse than being left in the lurch when it comes to being paid. Yet, many individuals and companies hesitate if you mention using invoice factoring. That’s where confidential invoice discounting comes in.
It allows you to access the money you’re owed without letting a customer know, as you retain full control of your credit processes and collections. Churchbridge Business Finance’s expert invoice discounting brokers can help you find the package that is going to complement your business and take you to the next level.
The benefits of confidential invoice discounting:
Our confidential service carries all the same benefits as invoice factoring, with other additional factors:
Financial security – receive the money you’re owed on day one of raising the invoice, so no need to worry about cash flow.
Confidential – all letters are written on your company’s headed paper and always come under the banner of your company.
Control – you maintain control of collecting your invoices.
Please call 0121 769 2659 to find out more.